Pages

Monday, July 13, 2015

What A Long Hiatus!

It's been almost four years since my last post here on my blog because of some busy reasons in life that I need to take care of. So by the way, how's everyone doing? Fine and dandy?

I saw a lot of changes, Google kick the ass of those spammy sites, which serves them right okay? Also the search quality of Google becomes very good, I'm dumbfounded!

About the Get Paid Community, a lot of the sites that matter back then are almost blown out of proportion. Many of them closed and now being accused of scam, scary because they are known as a legitimate GPT sites back then, four years ago.

So is there a possibility of making money on the internet now that the GPT sites are scarce?

I will have to find about that. So watch out for my update!

Cheerio Then!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Green is a writer by profession and a teacher at heart. He loves to teach the easiest way to achieve your goal by writing actionable articles to help you in your journey towards the successful path.