Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Tips on Making Money on GPT Sites

Tips and techniques in making money on GPT sites is available everywhere and honestly most of those articles are spam and there are really no information available, I'm a proud get paid to worker and I earn most of my online income using this programs. I remember when I'm still a newbie to paid programs and online money making I used to research a lot how to earn big and make my time on the internet profitable but I failed because most of the information seen on search engine result pages are spam and nonsense, I'm happy I found some interesting blogs like income booster, paid opps, paid and make money online for beginners headed by Griz.

I learned a lot of techniques and tips on money making using paid programs and blogging, some search engine optimization trick and how to make money using your own blog by advertising it. I have to deal with laziness, sleeplessness and sometimes I'm starting to be dazed because of too much information flowing into my brain but I'm happy because I can now earn good amount of money and I can work at home without a boss or someone who commands me.

Well since the title is about tips in making money on GPT sites I would like to tell some tips and tricks that will be helpful to beginners in get paid to programs. First is fight laziness! Being lazy is your first enemy, since you are at home and no one is commanding you there is a big chance that you will be lazy and not paying attention to different GPT sites you joined, this is bad because if you do not work it means that you will not acquire income, the amount of work you exert is equals to the amount of cash you will receive so keep that in mind before being dozed off. Second is find legitimate programs that will pay you for real, scam sites must be avoided because those buggers will run away with your money, focus on real money making projects and give a little time to low paying sites, also you might want to work according to your mood, if you are feeling lazy and want to talk then go in different paid to post forums such as MyLot and Global Earn Talk.

Third trick is practice some time management to save your time, like 3 hours for article writing, 3 hours for product and services review, 2 hours for blogging, 1 hour in paid to post forums, 1 hour break and so on depending on paid programs you joined. Be advised that you must faithfully follow your schedule or else nothing will happen to you and you are only wasting your precious time, we all know that time is money and money is gold lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Green is a writer by profession and a teacher at heart. He loves to teach the easiest way to achieve your goal by writing actionable articles to help you in your journey towards the successful path.